Fitness for all
LATEST NEWS: Our outdoor boot camps are running this month, with indoor classes starting again from May 18th! (Online classes are also still available).
AYSCOUGHFEE GARDENS SUMMER BOOT CAMP (Ladies): Ayscoughfee Gardens, Churchgate, Spalding, PE11 2RA. Starts Wednesday, May 19th (7-8pm). Price is £30 for 6 weeks or £40 for 8 weeks.
GOSBERTON BOOT CAMP (Mixed): Gosberton Playing Field, High Street, Gosberton - currently running for a six week block.
**BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL FOR BOTH CLASSES**
Our boot camps are fun and friendly sessions with a mixture of cardio and body weight strength exercises. This year our sessions are equipment free as we cannot share equipment due to Covid rules but they'll still be just as much fun!
The sessions are for adults of all abilities and fitness levels with both high and low impact options to be fully inclusive.
This class features exercises based on the principles of Tai Chi, Pilates and Yoga and is ideal for helping to improve posture and flexibility.
Tuesdays 7.30pm-8.30pm: Surfleet Village Hall, Station Road, Surfleet, near Spalding. PE11 4DB (starting again from May 18th).
Mondays and Wednesdays 3.30pm-4.30pm: Moose Hall, Love Lane, Spalding, PE11 2PG (starting again from May 24th).
Covid prevention measures in place at both venues are as follows:
- Everyone will need to use hand sanitiser on entry to the hall
- If you have Covid symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone with Covid or who has any symptoms, you will not be able to attend at this time and must self isolate for the required time, if test proves positive
- Own mat (and resistance bands if using) to be brought and socks to be worn
- Face mask/covering to be worn on entry and exit of hall (can be removed for exercise or kept on if you prefer)
- Everyone to keep 2 metres apart
- There is a limit to the number of people allowed in each venue at any one time so you must book on to the class. Remember, though, you must not come in individual groups of more than six.
We look forward to welcoming everyone back!
Our indoor classes are currently online. These are fun and friendly and are 30-minutes each. They are delivered via Zoom and the price is £25 for the whole month. You can do as many classes as you like included in the price.
The timetable is:
MONDAY: Renew (Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates) at 3.30pm
TUES: Full body workout (9am) and Resistance bands (5pm)
WEDS: Chair exercise (5pm)
FRIDAY: Core strength (9am)
Simply get in touch here to send us a message and book.
ONLINE ONLY: Relaxation meditation will guide you through meditation scripts and mindfulness activities. The ability to relax is essential to our well-being and can reduce stress levels, reduce anxieties and support a greater level of happiness. The mindfulness activities and guided meditations for relaxation help to calm your mind and body.